TREME - November 2012 Episode Info
Episode #28: "Promised Land"
- Debut: SUNDAY, NOV. 4 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT)
- Other HBO playdates: Nov. 4 (12:15 a.m.), 6 (10:00 p.m.), 7 (midnight) and 8 (2:35 a.m.)
- HBO2 playdates: Nov. 5 (10:00 p.m.), 9 (11:00 p.m.), 10 (9:00 p.m.) and 17 (8:00 p.m.)
It's Carnival time: Toni (Melissa Leo) finds Judge Gatling (Tim Reid) dispensing judicial orders and potables at Galatoire's. Janette (Kim Dickens) seeks counsel from Emeril Lagasse and deconstructs crawfish etouffée with Al Roker. Sonny (Michiel Huisman) falls on the wagon. As Nelson (Jon Seda) schmoozes, Annie (Lucia Micarelli) sits in with the Neville Brothers at the Washington, D.C. Mardi Gras Ball.
Story by David Simon & Chris Rose; teleplay by Chris Rose & Micah Kibodeaux; directed by Tim Robbins.
Episode #29: "Don't You Leave Me Here"
- Debut: SUNDAY, NOV. 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
- Other HBO playdates: Nov. 11 (midnight), 13 (10:00 p.m.), 14 (midnight) and 15 (2:15 a.m.)
- HBO2 playdates: Nov. 12 (10:00 p.m.), 16 (11:00 p.m.), 17 (9:10 p.m.) and 24 (8:00 p.m.)
Desautel's on the Avenue opens softly. Sonny pawns instruments to buy jewelry. LaDonna (Khandi Alexander) gets threats from a stranger and support from Albert (Clarke Peters). Sofia (India Ennenga) gets evicted for her own protection. Terry (David Morse) finds a case collapsing and his popularity declining. Desirée (Phyllis Montana LeBlanc) confronts Robinette (Davi Jay).
Story by Eric Overmyer; teleplay by Tom Piazza; directed by Ernest Dickerson.
Episode #30: "Poor Man's Paradise"
- Debut: SUNDAY, NOV. 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/PT)
- Other HBO playdates: Nov. 18 (midnight), 20 (9:00 p.m.), 21 (midnight) and 22 (2:40 a.m.)
- HBO2 playdates: Nov. 19 (10:00 p.m.), 23 (11:00 p.m.) and 24 (9:00 p.m.)
Janette gets attacked by crawfish ravioli. Terry survives an assault; his position at the NOPD is "untenable," but his position with Toni is improving. LaDonna learns the meaning of those threatening gestures.
Story by George Pelecanos & Jordan Hirsch; teleplay by George Pelecanos; directed by Roxann Dawson.
Episode #31: "Tipitina"
- Debut: SUNDAY, NOV. 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
- Other HBO playdates: Nov. 25 (12:15 a.m.), 27 (10:00 p.m.), 28 (11:00 p.m.) and 29 (2:45 a.m.)
- HBO2 playdates: Nov. 26 (10:00 p.m.) and 30 (11:00 p.m.)
Davis (Steve Zahn) and Cheeky Blakk go "full ghetto" on Davis' goodbye to the musician's life. Tim Feeny (Sam Robards) reveals himself and his intentions to Janette when he finds out that she's throwing an unauthorized benefit for Gigi's. Delmond parts ways with the powers that be. Toni sees hope that Joey Abreu's killer may be prosecuted.
Story by David Simon & Anthony Bourdain; teleplay by David Simon & Eric Overmyer; directed by Anthony Hemingway.
For more on the series, visit facebook.com/hbo and twitter.com @HBO #Treme.
TREME was created by David Simon and Eric Overmyer; executive producers, David Simon, Nina K. Noble, Eric Overmyer, George Pelecanos and Carolyn Strauss; co-executive producer, Anthony Hemingway; producer, Joseph Incaprera.
Check out HBO TREME videos and CDs at Amazon.com